Monday 7 January 2013

Notebook Drawings

In class, one day I was waiting for the teacher to set up the speakers to her computer so that we could watch a DVD about the different kinds of catalogue searches libraries use. I had my notebook out ready to take some notes. By the time the teacher had plugged in the speakers, I had drawn a character from my head and was ready to colour it in.

When the DVD had finished, I went home by train. After I had been sitting on the train listening to my iPod for a while I remembered that I had drawn a picture, so I pulled my notebook and some coloured pencils out of my back pack and started colouring it in.
I got home, cut him out of my note book and stuck him into my black papered art book.

This is the finished result.

2012 © Susannah Sylvester - All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment